Most tax returns don’t trigger any action by the IRS. But some do. If you have not had any problems with the IRS in the past, you probably know someone who has. If you have any of the problems on the list below, it would be a good idea to turn to Tax Controversy Services for help.
• You get questionable information when you call an IRS phone agent. Studies have shown that the agents don’t answer the questions correctly much of the time.
• You fear an audit based on your income or expenses.
• You cannot file your tax returns on time.
• You don’t have enough money to pay the taxes you owe the IRS by April 15.
• The payment plan the IRS offers is beyond your means.
• The agency has added penalties you don’t understand.
• An audit or examination resulted in additional taxes and penalties.
• The IRS assessed the trust fund recovery penalty.
• The agency added interest to your bill.
• Computer notices: Those include demand to pay additional taxes, claims of underreported income.
• Problems with audits: missing receipts to prove deductions, challenges to business expenses, incorrect audit results, failure to appeal.
• Problems with enforcement: Wage garnishments, bank levies, tax liens, non-response to your communication, divorces.
If you are having those or any other issues in dealing with your taxes, don’t hesitate to call Tax Controversy service at 866-566-8582. Founder and Chief Executive Olga Kormochi has winning track with IRS challenges and will do everything she can to make sure your case gets the best possible results.
Dealing with the IRS can be very stressful and time consuming. Let Tax Controversy Services make this process easier by providing the best solutions for your situation. Thanks to the firm’s expertise, your problem will likely become solved more quickly and become less costly.